Medical Form: (This link will take you to National’s website, where you can get the latest medical form.  For camp you will only need parts A, B, and C)

Permission to Shoot – New Form as of 6/11/2017 all Scouts must have this form if they wish to shoot at camp.

Leaders Guide – A general guide with some information about the camp and program for the 2015 year.  More detailed information to come.

2017 Leader Spring Packet– A more detailed guide of the summer program, includes merit badge information. This is the guide from the spring leaders meeting. (Currently being update from Leaders Meeting, will be back by Friday March 24th)

2017 Adult Packet  – This packet is needed forms and information for adults for 2017. 

2017 Youth Packet  – This packet is needed forms and information including merit badge information for the youth for 2017.

2017 Merit Badge and Activities Work Sheet – This work sheet list all the merit badges and other activities that troops will be able to sign up for before coming.

2017 Special Request Form – This online form is used for units who have special needs for the summer, used for units arriving early or late (Sunday being the standard arrival day). For units with participants who have special dietary needs or who have medical conditions that require special accommodations (like CPAP or wheel chairs)

Trail to First Class – This page list requirements that Scouts taking the Trail to First Class Program will have the opportunity of completing.  They many not get to all the requirements, this is just a sample of what they will work on.

How to Sign Up for Merit Badges – This is instructions on how to sign up your troop in doubleknot for merit badges.

2017 T-Shirt Pre-Order Form– Be the first to get your hands on a 2016 Camp Whitsett T-Shirt that will be waiting for you at camp. (2017 Leader Spring Packet will be made available at the spring leaders meeting in March)

Forms Required at Check-In:

Medical Form (one for each person, both youths and adults)

Youth Permission Form (one for each youth attending camp)

Adult Permission Form (one for each adult attending camp)

Attendance Roster (each troop should have this filled out upon arriving at camp. This will be turned in at check in with all your other paperwork)

Attendance Roster (excel version)

Reservation Change Form: Fill out this form to change the number of campers in your troop reservation.

Activity-Related Forms:

River Rafting Release Form – (bring this when you go rafting, not at check-in)

Other Forms:

2017 Campership Application

Camp Map

What to Bring to Camp